Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Office Hours: Office Hours by Appointment
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Stereoscopic particle image velocimetry; schlieren imaging; constant temperature anemometry (hot-wire); wind tunnel testing; shock tube testing
- DeMauro, E.P., Beresh, S.J., Wagner, J.L., Henfling, J.F., and Spillers, R.W., “Three-dimensional measurement of edge effects in open cavities of finite-span,” AIAA Paper No. 2016-3314, June 2016.
- DeMauro, E.P., Wagner, J.L., Beresh, S.J., Farias, P.A., “Measurements of gas-phase velocity during shock-particle interactions using pulse-burst PIV,” AIAA Paper No. 2016-0793, Jan. 2016.
- Wagner, J.L., Beresh, S.J., DeMauro, E.P., Casper, K.M., Guildenbecher, D.R., Pruett, B.O., and Farias, P.A., “Pulse-burst PIV measurements of transient phenomena in a shock tube,” AIAA Paper No. 2016-0791, Jan. 2016.
- DeMauro, E.P., Dell’Orso, H., Sivaneri, V., Tuna, B.A., and Amitay, M., “Measurements of 3-D stall cells on 2-D airfoil,” AIAA Paper No. 2015-2633, June 2015.
- Wagner, J.L., Kearney, S.P., Beresh, S.J., DeMauro, E.P., and Pruett, B.O., “Flash X-Ray measurements on the shock-induced dispersal of a dense particle curtain,” Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 56, No. 213, 2015, pp. 1-12.
- DeMauro, E.P., Dell’Orso, H., Zaremski, S., Leong, C.M., and Amitay, M., “Control of a laminar separation bubble on a NACA 0009 airfoil using electro-active polymers,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 53, No. 8, 2015, pp. 2270-2279.
- DeMauro, E.P., Leong, C.M., and Amitay, M., “Interaction of a synthetic jet with the flow over a low aspect ratio cylinder,” Physics of Fluids, Vol. 25, No. 6, 2013, pp. 1-18.
Complete list on Google Scholar